BBraun Daytona Beach
About B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap® and CAPS®.
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise® philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Working under indirect supervision, this position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor. Individual will have primary responsibility for operation, repair, troubleshooting and maintenance of facility utility and complex process equipment and for teaching less experienced technicians. Supervise work of outside contractors when needed. This position requires very general supervision from the Maintenance Supervisor. In addition to the responsibilities of a Craftsperson – Manufacturing Maintenance, the Craftsperson Lead will have the following responsibilities.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Assists the Supervisor in leading a group of peers/subordinates largely in coordination of work which may include materials loading, production functions, maintenance functions and training/mentoring.
- This may be done at different organizational levels.
- Performs normal base job functions in area of expertise when requested.
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Required to apply intermediate working knowledge of technical field/area of specialization. Exercises general application of principles, theories and concepts, and proposes a course of action. Performs Intermediate shop floor competencies.
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems
- Works under general supervision. May periodically assist in orienting, training, assigning & checking the work of other peers.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers. Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
- Compressors and boilers
- Manufacturing experience and/or large retail store experience
Expertise: Qualifications - Experience/Training/Education/Etc
- High school diploma/G.E.D or equivalent required.
- 02-04 years related experience OR PBS requirements completed and pass assessment at appropriate level.
- Applicable industry/professional certification preferred.
Ability to work non-stand schedule as needed, On-call hours as needed.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance.
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com..
Through its "Sharing Expertise®” initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
Salary Range:$28.87 - $28.87
Share On :